- JORN HAAGEN -
Jorn Haagen started his directing career upon graduation from the London International Film School. Prior to that, he studied psychology and philosophy, took editorial courses at USC and attended The Royal Norwegian Naval Academy as part of the Coastal Attack Diver Squad.
He has worked for H.I.M.F., Ole Sanders (now Traktor), Silverscreen Productions in Stockholm, Academy Films, Believe Media and Assembly Films. Teaming up with The Corner Store, Jorn directed the timelessly hilarious Sexy Sumo spot for Subaru that quickly went viral garnering over 700k views.
Jorn has worked with a variety of clients including Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Carlsberg, Labatts, Levi’s, Nissan, Bank of Montreal and Subaru. He received acclaim for his Levi’s Buffalo spot which aired during the Super Bowl in 2003. Campaign for Puma was an AdCritic Top Spot.
His work has garnered many awards and industry accolades including Silver and Bronze Cannes Lions, One Show Golds and a Gold at the Swedish National Awards.
- Audi TT - One Show Gold, Euro Best Gold
- Subaru "Sumo" - Canadian Marketing Best of the Best
- Libero "Silly" - Cannes Silver, Euro Best Gold
- Puma "Gets There Faster" - Sweden Golden Egg Award
- VW Campaign "Comfortable" - Cannes Bronze, Sweden Golden Egg Award
- VW Campaign "Grey" - Cannes Bronze
- Vitana Soup "Dog" - Cannes Silver